Financial contributions and the support of funders make it possible for the MUEC to carry out its greening, urban agriculture, active transportation and neighbourhood design projects.
The MUEC receives funding from organizations working in the areas of municipal governance, academia, public health, research, environment, nutrition and physical activity.
Our main funders:
- Agence métropolitaine de transport (AMT);
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC);
- Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal (ASSSM);
- Institut national de santé publique du Québec (INSPQ);
- Conférence régionale des élus de Montréal (CRÉ);
- J.W. McConnell Family Foundation;
- Québec en Forme - Fund for the Promotion of a Healthy Lifestyle;
- Heart and Stroke Foundation.
Local Montréal and Canadian Project Promoters
Local project promoters offer support to citizens to help them transform their neighbourhoods: